Is your renting deal is over with your landlord? Or the landlord has some problem with you? That’s why the landlord might be sent you a legal a notice to lease the house or apartment? No matter what is the problem is. If the landlord wants to vacate his/her from leaseholder then the landlord must need to send a notice to the leaseholder or tenant. Without any notice the landlord won’t force to tenant to leave their house or apartment. Is it clear to you? Well. There are some different kinds of notice the landlord can send you notice. That’s why to think both of landlord and tenant we’ve listed couple of Sample letter from landlord to tenant notice to vacate. By the sample you can understand about the notice and how to write the notice etc.
What is the perfect time to send notice to tenant to vacate-
Every landlord has the right to send legal notice to tenant to leave their apartment. But landlord won’t do everything. Make sure what the deal with you and your tenant was. Make sure you don’t break the rules. You should follow the agreement rules and protocol. Basically maximum landlords send 30 days’ notice to their tenant. However there are 60 and 90 days’ notice you can send. Our recommendation is send a 90 days’ notice to your tenant. Because of the 90 days’ notice the tenant get perfect time to leave the apartment.
Top Sample letter from landlord to tenant notice to vacate PDF and Word
There are different kinds of way to tell you tenant to leave your house and apartment. Letter is one of them. To make your life easier, we point out some other way to tell you leaseholder to leave apartment. Below the points-
- Very first if you deal with your tenant then check the deal again. If according to deal, your tenant has sometime to stay your house then you haven’t anything to say. On the other side, when your satiation is too tight so you have to tell you tenant politely so that they can understand your problem. Our point is discuss with your tenant to leave your house or apartment.
- Politely explain your tenant if they won’t leave your apartment as per your request then they might face some law notice. Even if they won’t leave you will do a case file at court. May be this point might be work.
- When you want to remove your apartment as soon as possible and that time the tenant create a bad situation to leave your apartment then you can offer something to them. You can tell them if they leave your apartment or house with your turnaround time, they won’t face and law problem even they can ignore credit problem. If the point doesn’t work, the next point is, you can offer them some money. You can tell them by the money they can rent a new platform or apartment for their residence. May be the money point will work best in this case.
- Finally, when your tenant agree with you, the without any delay complete the deal that you do with the tenant. If you offer them money, then handover them the money. Make sure keep evidence while you handover the money. After all set, when the tenant leaves your apartment then lock the unit. If your tenant make some deposit to you so that would be better if you return the deposit they make. Sometimes, the tenant can send the landlord legal notice for the deposit money. If they do, then may be the landlord will face some law harassment.
What should be point out in the vacate notice-
- As we say, make sure you don’t break the agreement that you do with your tenant. You can only send the notice to you tenant after the agreement is over.
- For contact information, is better to use your current address or new address.
- Keep in mind about the notice sending time. In the notice you should include the date that match with your sending time. So before sending the notice, make am structure of timeframe. Got it?
- Be straight forward. Why you want the apartment needs to be free, why the leave your apartment etc. simply point out that. If you want to include specific details in your notice then you can add it with simple format.
- Don’t be rude on legal notice. You should be formal and polite while you send the notice.
- Do you know everything about landlord and leaseholder law? If you don’t know, we recommend you to know about the law. By getting knowledge about the landlord and tenant law, you can understand what should to do or not. Moreover you also know, you don’t break the law.
- Sometimes maximum landlords send the notice virtually. Like email and others way, but it’s not fair. As our recommendation send it via any post office. Certified post office would be good.
- Make sure you signed the notice. Sometimes when the authority don’t sign on the notice that means “who know, who issue the notice” that’s you have to sign on the notice before send.
When the tenant will leave the apartment or house after sending the notice-
When it times to how long the tenant needs to leave your apartment then you must keep in mind what the notice period was? It depends on how long your provide the tenant to leave. A tenant has right to get the legal notice for vacate before 21 days. If you send 30 days’ notice that should be ok. But as we mention above 90 days’ notice period is very good. Even according to landlord and lease holder law, a landlord must send 90 days’ notice to tenant.
On the other side, the landlord can send 42 days’ notice for some reason. ( This is also according to law). The reasons are-
- If the landlord sold his/her property and the owner of the apartment don’t like tenant. In that case the landlord can send 42 days’ notice. It is quick process.
- For some reason of the owner wants to live on the property. By this cause, the landlord can send 42 days’ notice.
To remove your leaseholder is not so for some time. That’s why some landlord should know about law and Sample letter from landlord to tenant notice to vacate. If you know about all of these and law and notice letter then you can do what you want. Now your turn.