Are you worried about your rent amount? Do you pay partial rent for your apartment or house? No matter what is the reason, you have to know all about evicted and it’s cause. When you know about the evicted then you are totally free of tension from any kinds of rent and landlord activity. That’s why to think of you, we research and list the cause of evicted. Moreover which action the landlord can takes against you because of the reasons. We believe in this article you will get all of the question’s answer you have. Let’s digging down to know more-
Top 13 reason for Evict
- No one like late payment, no payment and payment frequency delaying. That means your landlord also don’t like this activity. So if you do this, you landlord has the right to evicted you.
- Don’t forget about the deal that you do with your landlord. May be their both of you keep some terms and condition. Also both of you are responsible to abide by the condition. So if you break the terms and condition then your landlord can take a legal action. On the other side, if your landlord breaks the condition you can also take legal action against your landlord. So because of the agreement both of you will get benefited.
- When you rent an apartment or house then you are responsible for the entire apartment. So during the renting time, if you do something that harmful for the apartment then your landlord can evicted you because of the damage. Don’t worry about it, this reason is very rare. If you do something like this then you can sort out the problem by discussing your landlord. Sometimes your children can do these kinds of activity. So always be careful about this and keep this in mind.
- Be sure about your habit. We mean if you have any illegal habit so it can be the cause of your evicted from apartment. Suppose, if you use your apartment unit for illegal purpose like drug taking, drug selling etc. so because of the cause, your landlord has the right to evicted you from his/her apartment or house. Not only that, if the landlord wants he/she can handover you to police because of this purpose. If you do these kinds of activity then it might be possible you won’t get an apartment in near future. Because sometime the apartment authority check your police verification certificate.
- Now it’s the time for your rental agreement. Every landlord wants to keep the agreement paper up to date. When your rental agreement paper’s termination is over then the apartment authority may be offering you to do a new agreement. That time if you ignore to do a new deal so the authority can evict you from their apartment or house. On the other side, through you rental agreement’s termination is over, in this cause the authority can evicted you. So, your both sides are off. In this situation we recommend you to do a new agreement if you want to live there.
- Yes, there some point for evicted. If you do the illegal kinds of activity, the landlord should contact with a lawyer to evict you from his/her apartment. That means, until he/she send you the legal notice from a lawyer at that moment you are safe. This would be a great point for you. You can refuse his/her warning about evicted. You can refuse until the legal notice. So make sure about what the problem is and how you solve it.
- Where you landlord live? Yes that the question. If your land lord lives in the same building or apartment then you have the right to transfer your payment. The landlord won’t evict you of this issue.
- Evict also depends on your age or how long you live at the apartment. If you are a senior leaseholder then you will get a great advantage in this case. The landlord won’t evict you as his wish. Basically the senior leaseholder has the right to 365 days or 12 months lease payment. In this case they can provide relocation payments. Landlord can’t show you this issue if you do relocation your payments. Got it?
- According to above points, if the landlord want to remove the unit for housing purpose that won’t be easy. The leaseholder has right pay for frequently basis.
- If the landlord or apartment authority wants they can remove the unit for their apartment purpose. Don’t worry that not means they evict the leaseholder permanently. The landlord can evict you during the construction or improvement time. After the construction the landlord the leaseholder has rights to get back their apartment. In this case apartment authority can’t evict you.
- If the authority wants to construction their apartment then the leaseholder has rights to get the payment back. It’s called recollection payment.
- Ellis act is a way to evict leaseholder. But it’s not for one side. By this act the apartment authority can show you a cause of building withdrew the rental housing, remove the all unit and others so on. As we mentioned it’s not one side act. The leaseholder also has the rights to get their relocation payment back. So the point is landlord won’t show you this cause unnecessarily. If they do, you will get your payment.
- Now the question is Can you be evicted if you pay partial rent? In this case you should think about the deal that you do with your landlord. If both of you did partial payment as rent then the landlord won’t evict on the other side if you didn’t do you it then the landlord has the right to evict you as their wish.
To getting rent an apartment is better to do an agreement. By an agreement you would be tension free. Moreover try to keep safe side from all of the above issue. Maximum time the common question is “Can you be evicted if you pay partial rent” to get the answer check the point no 13 again. Hope you got.